all right ya all, I have been inspired by Candy's blogging so welcome to my first blog!! I intend to discuss many important topics throughout the year, included the amazing properties of Mt Dew, the greatness of the Seahawks and Wa Huskies, the unimportance of vegetables, travel dreams, and anything else that comes to mind. If you are anticpating seriousness you are reading the wrong blog!!
As you may have already anticpated, i am consuming large quantities of Chris water (Mt Dew) as I write this. It is the breakfast choise of champions as well as much tastier than coffee. As I ride this caffine high I find myself getting pumped up for some fireworks this weekend. Candy and I will both be in San Diego this weekend for work so it should be fun celebrating together! I am laso getting pumped up for the upcoming football season and for fantasy football!! I came in 2nd last year, which I think is the best I have ever done. I am going to miss like 6 weeks in the middle of the season when we are out of the country unless they beam the games out to the boat. At least I will have the internet to follow what happens. Have you ever noticed that there is not ESPN on the cruise ships? I think it is to keep us guys out of trouble, ( we might never leave our stateroom) or perhaps a conspiracy of some sort to have only girly chanels onboard, except for the cool cruise line channel! anyway, I digress...
I am also looking for some sort of sports league for Jan or later. If anyone hears of anyone with a team that might want another player give me a shout. Well, that's it for now.
this is your Captain Chris, signing off
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment